Having played on our $weeps Cash™ tables, you know how great it feels to play online social poker with the added thrill of winning real cash prizes. In order to redeem that sweet $weeps Cash™ and before we can transfer any winnings to your bank account, we need to be able to prove your nominated bank account is yours and that you are you. We’d hate to send your winnings to someone else!
If you have already verified your account, it’s a shorter process - you just need to verify your banking information. If you haven’t yet verified your account, click here and follow the instructions.
Bank Account Verification
If you are redeeming your $weeps Cash™ prizes into a bank account, you need to verify your bank information.
Documents accepted for bank account verification are:
* Statement must be dated within the last 6 months.
* The copy of your bank statement can serve as the verification document for both your bank account information and registered address.
Our Customer Support Team will guide you throughout the process if you need any help. Once your details are verified, it’s a simple process to redeem your $weeps Cash™ prizes!
To get the help that you need you may submit a request (choose “Account Verification” from the Ticket Category drop-down menu).
Notes on Submitting Documents
Some notes to remember when submitting your documents for address and bank account verification:
- Documents must clearly show your name, registered address, bank account number and date
- Documents must be dated within the last 6 months
- Documents must not be modified or tampered with in any way
- Do not write on, draw or make any alterations to your documents
- Maximum file size for any single attachment is 5MB
Tips For Taking Photos
- Make sure all photos are in focus.
- Avoid using the flash setting on your camera, this can make some areas too white and unreadable.
- Preview the photos before you send them. Make sure you can clearly read all the information.
- Make sure you do not have any filters set on your camera.
Looking for more information?
Check out our Redemption and Verification FAQs.