The minimum play (sweeps coins) in Hold'em and Omaha must be at least as much as the previous play or raise in the same round. Succeeding minimum raises after that will be based on the total play minus the Big Blind (e.g Big blind is SC2, minimum raise should be SC4, and the next minimum raise should be total of SC6.)
Articles in this section
- What is Global Poker?
- Washington State Restrictions
- How to play Poker for beginners?
- How does Integrity of games at Global Poker work?
- What is the Pot in Global Poker?
- What are Blinds in Poker?
- What are the terminologies in playing Poker?
- How do I contact your Security Team?
- I know someone who uses multiple accounts. How do I go about reporting this?
- I would like to report collusion that I witnessed