Can I change my account settings while playing in your site?
You definitely can! You may head to the Global Poker Menu which provides a wide variety of options that you can change depending on your preference. Follow the steps below to view the settings option:
1. Launch the app and login using your email address or via Facebook login.
2. On the upper left corner of the lobby, click = and it will show the following options you can choose from:
• Hand History
• Transaction History
• Responsible Gaming
• Log Out
In the 'Profile' section, you'll find:
• Your chosen avatar
• Balance for both Gold Coins and Sweeps
• Leaderboard Rankings
The 'Achievements' section shows the goals you need to complete.
In the 'Challenges' section, you'll find your daily/weekly challenges - specified instructions, prizes and time frame indicated.
The 'Leaderboards' section shows Gold Coin Daily, Weekly and Monthly Leaderboard, that resets daily, showing the top 50 players on each leaderboard. Leaderboard points are calculated based on the accumulation of amount won / big blind.
In the 'Avatars' section, you'll have the option to show player avatars at the table. You can also change your own avatar on this section by selecting your preferred avatar shown on the list.
In the 'Items' section, you'll find the following:
• Equipped Items
• Extra Avatars
In the 'Store' section, you'll find "special" avatars with their description, that can be purchased using Gold Coins.
The 'Hand History' section shows the display hand range. You can look for the hand history using the date and time
In the 'Transaction History' section, you will find all transactions made either for Gold Coins and Sweeps or Credit and Debit.
In the 'Responsible Gaming' section you'll find the option to disable your account should you wish to take a time out from our site. You have different time frame option to choose from: 24hrs, 7days, 30 days, 90day and 180 days. Should you prefer a longer time out or a permanent one, you should contact our Customer Service team by sending a request via: https://globalpoker.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
In the 'Settings' section, you can change the following:
• Gameplay sounds - cards and chip sounds
• Alert sounds - Turn notifications and time warning sounds
• Four color deck - Use four color deck
• Muck losing hands - Never show your pocket cards when losing a hand
• Don't show winning hands - Never show your pocket cards when winning a hand
• Open tables in a new window (Pro-mode) - Tables will be opened in a pop-up window
• Mute emoticons - No emoticons will be shown
• Table themes - You can choose from 6 different table themes
If you need in-depth support, we would be more than happy to offer support.