Global Poker Terms and Conditions will always apply for any conflict between Card Room rules and Terms and Conditions.
By playing any Global Poker game, you agree to comply with Global Poker Card Room rules. Any breach made to the rules may result in your Global Poker account being restricted, suspended or canceled.
What are the General Rules of the game?
Please note that rules will apply to your Gold Coin and Sweeps Coins ring games and tournaments.
- You must be of legal age to access and play Global Poker site.
- It is your responsibility to keep the account secure by not sharing your account or password to anyone.
- To fully enjoy the games, you must have a stable internet connection.
- We have table chat that can be used to communicate with other players on the table.
- Any unethical play such as collusion are not allowed on the poker room.
- Any use of third party software to play on your behalf are strictly prohibited. These are to ensure fair game.
What are the rules on Ring Game?
Please note that rules will apply to your Global Poker Ring Games on Gold Coin and Sweeps Coins games.
- All Global Poker games use 52 card poker deck.
- The minimum and maximum buy-in varies per table you will be joining.
- Only buy-in you bought before a hand begins can be played.
- If you placed a bet and were disconnected, you will be given a time to reconnect. If you were not reconnected before the allotted time, the hand will be automatically folded.
What are the Tournament Rules?
Please note that rules will apply to your tournaments on Global Poker for Gold Coin and Sweeps Coins games.
- Tournament starts at the scheduled time posted on the tournament lobby.
- Your seat will be assigned randomly.
- You may only join one tournament.
- You can re-buy as long as you have enough funds on your Global Poker balance to buy-in. Insufficient funds will automatically eliminate you from the tournament.
- Break schedule of the tournament can be found on the lobby.
- Time banks will be allocated for you to be used for extra time to make a decision.
What are Jackpot Sit ‘N’ Go Tournament Rules?
- Jackpot sit ‘n’ go tournament is a three player tournament.
- In order to join, you must register and buy in chips.
- Amount ranges from SC2 up to SC50 or 2,000GC up to 50,000GC.
- You will have the same chip stack towards other players.
- Prize pool will be randomly determined before the tournament, and can be up to 2,000 times the buy in.
- The last remaining player in the tournament will be declared as winner.
The details and a full version can be found on the Card Room Rules page.